The Texas Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) administers assistance programs for families and individuals through the YourTexasBenefits website. This post contains detailed instructions for creating a yourtexasbenefits.com account.
The Texas Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) manages support programs for individuals and their families using an online app called Your Texas Benefits.
Benefits of Your Texas Benefits Account
Yourtexasbenefits provides the following benefits:
- Food Stamps (SNAP),
- Medicaid Health Care,
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP),
- Cash Assistance for Families (TANF),
- WIC Food Benefits
Create an account with YourTexasBenefits
- Visit the YourTexasBenefits website by clicking here.
- Click on the login button and then click on the “Create a new Account” button.
- Enter your personal information, including your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email, Address, Postal Code, Social Security Number, and Case Number.
- Create a username and password for your account.
- Review and agree to the website’s terms and conditions.
- Submit the form to complete the account registration process.
Mobile App for Your Texas Benefits
You can access your perks straight from your device if you log into your YourTexasBenefits account. People who are presently receiving food stamps, Medicaid, CHIP, or TANF can download the YourTexasBenefits People who are presently receiving food stamps, Medicaid, CHIP, or TANF can download YourTexasBenefits app from google play store or apple app store. You can access the case details at your convenience whenever you want. Additionally, you may use the app to share things like a copy of your paycheck and take photos.
Texas Food Stamp FAQs
Who can apply for Texas SNAP?
Low-income households and individuals in Texas can get food assistance through the texas SNAP program. According to their households, people or families aren’t allowed to make more than a specific amount each month. To get SNAP benefits, the majority of people between the ages of 16 and 59 must work. Some people, such as those with disabilities or pregnant women, may not be required to work to receive benefits.
How many SNAP benefits will I get from Texas?
When your application for Texas food stamps is accepted, you’ll undoubtedly be eager to know how much aid you will receive each month. The latest bill passed will increase the maximum payment for Texas food stamps by 25%.
Can you order online with your Texas EBT Card?
These grocery stores accept Texas EBT cards for online purchases for pick-up and/or delivery: ALDI Ama
- Brookshire’s Food and Pharmacy
- Fresh by Brookshire’s
- Joe V’s Smart Shop
- Spring Market
- Super 1 Food